Tuesday 23 February 2016

Learning by Twittering

Hello, my knowledge about Twitter is quite short. I have just created my account a few weeks ago. Currently, I need to use these social network everyday. At the beginning I felt lost because I don´t know how to use it. But I can use this tool to learn many things about Education and their things. Step by step I can understand better some aspect that before I couldn´t do it.

By Twitter you can keep in touch with teachers, conferences, programs and new methodology relates to Education. In my opinion with this new resource you can develop other skills with children in your class. Also you can connect with other blogs and webpage.

In the master that I am doing, I start to learn new things about CLIL thanks to the tweet that my classmate have uploaded.


For example this is my Twitter about definition in CLIL:

   

No comments:

Post a Comment