Thursday 5 May 2016

My Final Mission in this adventure...

Hello, this is my last challenge in the subject ICTCLIL in my master. In this new adventure I need to create a presentation of all the things that I learned during this four month. You can see the video, if you want to know all the challenges that I need to pass in this subject.





I have been able to learn many different things about ICT, besides I can work whit others classmate and I can work alone. I discovered an amazing tool that I can use in the class, Genially, Prezi, Powtoon, iMovie, Piktochat, Storify…. In addition, when I worked in group (Ruben, Ana, Laura,Xuemei, Gabriela) I could learn new things and how to use these tools faster, they help me a lot and we work together all the time.

In my opinion, my favorite tool is iMovie, with this resource you can create a little presentation within a short time. You have the possibility to choose a template and you only need to put picture and fill the gaps with the information and you have a presentation in 5 minute. 




Also, to my mind, I think that Powtoon is one of the most amazing tools for learners; it is very attractive because students watch cartoons with movement, and pictures with music.




This challenge give me a good opportunity to think about the world of the ICT in education has to become more usable in class. The learners need to use the ICT in class and interact with the new technology. It is necessary to adapt to the new times, for this reasons, teachers need to renew their ICT skills and change their thinking.



What do you think? Do you think that ICT in school is the future?...

1 comment:

  1. A great blog, it has a lot of useful information to me
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete